Please read the following instructions:
- This service will enable you to register with the MOPH your interest to take the Covid-19 vaccine, and if you are in one of the first priority groups, enable you to request an appointment to take the vaccine.
- Even if you are not in one of the listed priority groups, your interest to take the vaccine will be recorded and saved by the MOPH, and you will be contacted when you are eligible.
- In order to use this service, you will need to login using your National Authentication System (NAS) TAWTHEEQ username and password
- If you don’t have a NAS Account, you can create one on the following link: https://www.nas.gov.qa/self-service/register/select-user-type?lang=en
- If you forgot your NAS Account credentials, you can reset your password on the following link: https://www.nas.gov.qa/self-service/reset/personal?lang=en
The is registration available on the following link