Less than 5 days remain to the tournament of a lifetime! The clock is ticking and as you pack your bags make sure you check the below before making your way to the airport.
All international fans must ensure that the information on their Entry Permit is an identical match to their passport details before travelling to the State of Qatar – please check:
• Your full name
• Passport number
• Passport expiry date
• Your Date of Birth
Your entry permit is linked to your Hayya Card. To ensure all details are correct, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Hayya Account on your Hayya to Qatar 2022 app or on the Hayya Portal via Qatar2022.qa/Hayya
2. Scan the QR code to verify your personal information
3. Check the entry permit data matches your passport details
If your details match, then you are all set to pack your bags!
If you need to make corrections, make sure you do so as soon as possible by:
1. Logging in to your Hayya Account
2. Clicking on your profile and choosing My Hayya
3. Clicking Action and choosing Update Application
4. Updating the necessary information and clicking Review and Submit
Your application will then be reviewed and updated.
Once you resubmit it will take 24-48 hours to reflect the corrections on your entry permit.
If you still have any questions, please contact our Call Centre on +974 4441 2022