Individuals, companies and institutions may submit a request to the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) to design a garden for a house, company or institution – whether it is educational, military or a government institution.
- Enter your username/QID no. and password.
- Click on “Environmental Awareness and Education”, then “Apply to Design Garden”.
- Fill out the online form, entering the personal details and garden specifications.
- Attach the following documents:
For house garden:
- Copy of QID
- Copy of title deed, and attachment of plot layout and area
- Copy of building permit, and copy of building completion certificate (in case of living in the house)
- Photocopy of house building and yard
For garden of company or educational, military or public institution:
- Official letter from entity requesting design
- Photocopy of the place requiring design
- Click on “Save”.
- After submitting the application, the applicant shall attend in person to MME and bring a map defining the building area of the house and the fence using AutoCAD, and copied on a CD. This can be obtained from the company that has designed the house.
- The location of the water tank and the parking lot has to be specified on the map.
- For queries, and in case of technical problems or complaints, please call at 184 over 24 hours, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.