PLAY MEETUP is a social initiative that helps people connect and create more meaningful connections through PLAY.
It utilizes the power of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology to create a unique experience where strangers play, build, share stories, reflect and make meaningful connections!
Strangers + Play = Friends
Attendees are strangers to each others and have NO connections
Strangers build, share stories and reflect using LEGO® while led by a certified SERIOUS PLAY® facilitator
Attendees know each other and have developed meaningful connections!
“We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” – George Bernard Shaw
Why Attend PLAY MEETUP?
- Engage in interesting topics & discussions
- Develop empathy & listening skills
- Expand your network & make meaningful connections
- Learn & experience new things
- Overcome fear of self-expression with Storytelling
- Boost creativity by activating your “Brain-hand connection”
- Discover your hidden skills & “Deep Knowledge”
- Release stress & brain fog
- Have some serious fun!