(1) How would you like to Introduce yourself?
My name is Manu Soler, I’m Spanish, I’m 31 years old and I’ve been based in Qatar since 2015. I’m a civil engineer with a master degree in self-development and leadership and a personal trainer too. But all of this just feels an aseptic description, I am just a down to earth, motivated person trying to have fun in life and to share what I’ve learnt about it.
(2) Tell Me Something About Your Family & How they have Supported you in achieving your Dream?
I come from an average Spanish family, based in Picassent, Valencia. There is 4 of us. My family has been very supportive of me despite the fact that sometimes they wouldn’t agree or understand what exactly I was trying to do. They are a living prove of unconditional love.
(3) Tell Me About Your Best/Memorable Childhood Memory.
(4) Passion leads to success-If you agree with the quote how would you relate it with yourself.
We tend to decide our career based on “how successful it can make us”, so money and a job with career progression opportunities become the target. On the contrary, if we could understand at an early age, that if we focus on our passion, we will offer an amazing product or service and consequently, money will come as a result, then our lives would be significantly different. This is what I’ve experienced when I started doing my seminars, meditations and one to one sessions. Passion leads to excellence, excellence leads to income and income can be reinvested in that passion, which will bring you success.
(5) When you are 80-years-old, what will matter to you the most?
I don’t know what I will have for dinner this evening, yet alone what will matter to me the most when I’m 80! Life is NOW.
(6) Tell me about your hobbies
(7) Your 3 Bucket list Dreams.
As of now: giving a TED talk, having family and the ability to work from anywhere I like in the world.
(8) Tell me about your journey as Motivational Speaker & Life Coach?
Another interesting service I offer are boat trips to Safliya Island where participants can enjoy meditation in tranquil surrounding, meet new people and enjoy their time bathing in the sea, walking or simply resting under the sun.
I’m also able to offer customers tailored solutions in one-to-one sessions where they can discuss matters they can’t discuss anywhere else: life purpose, relationships, career, problems at work, feelings of “emptiness”, meditation, self-esteem, etc.
(9) What has inspired you to become a Life coach & Motivational Speaker?
(10) Can you describe your life in a six word sentence?
(11) If you had the chance to go back in time and change one thing would you do it?
(12) If a doctor gave you five years to live, what would you try to accomplish?
Being present at all times.
(13) How do you want to help the society?
By sharing this message: bad emotions and feelings are not created by what happens to us. They are just an internal alarm saying “Hey, you have been disconnected from the present moment, please come back ”. When we feel bad we have the tendency to overthink hoping to “solve the problem”, what we fail to see is that bad emotions have nothing to do with what has happened, is happening or will happen. They are just an indicator of your disconnection with reality. They are like the physical reaction of skin when you put your hand in the fire. Your body will tell you “don’t do this or you will get burn”. In our case: “do not disconnect from the present moment”.
(14) A Few words about Qatar & how this place has helped you in fulfilling your dreams?
Qatar is the place to be, right now. It’s a land of opportunities. Multicultural country where you meet interesting people. It’s a perfect combination between luxury and tradition, plus it’s size allows you to enjoy the privileges of a big country without having to travel far within it’s borders. Summer’s temperature all year round, what else can you ask for?
(15) What message do you want to give to our viewers?
Follow Me On
Instagram account: manu_soler_official
Facebook Page: Manu Soler
Disclaimer:- The Above information is entirely provided by the owner of the article itself.All media files belong to owner of the article only. Essence of Qatar is only a medium to help them in publishing their story in their website after taking their prior approval on the content. Essence of Qatar team should not be held liable or responsible for any inaccurate information. The owner is solely responsible for all the information provided in the article.