It is a well-known fact that people have been using clay for centuries to improve the overall health of skin. Clay facial masks are made up of one of several types of clay, such as kaolin or bentonite. With a regular skincare routine, I have identified that using any form of clay mask enhances skin quality and make its radiant by absorbing excess oil, and preventing acne.
With continued use, it has the following benefits:
- Detoxifies skin
- Removes accumulated dead/dry skin cells, toxins, and bacteria from the skin
- Improves skin’s tone and texture
- Replenishes beneficial minerals and elements to protect and renew the skin
- Rehydrates the skin
- Restores and Balances Skin’s pH Levels
- Tones and Tightens your Skin
- Natural Exfoliating and Astringent Qualities
- Reduces Oiliness of Skin
- Increasing Rate of Blood Circulation that Speeds up Healing Process of Troubled Skin
- A natural all-in-one skin care regimen
- Effective problem-skin treatment
- Pore reducing
- Healthy exfoliation and blood circulation
- Visible smoothing and firming
- Wrinkle reduction
I would like to recommend one of the clay masks which I have been using for months now. This detoxifying clay mask contains three different types of pore-tightening clay: Canadian glacial clay, bentonite, and kaolin, which tightens the pores and increases the elasticity of the skin.
You can order this from SheerPretty – Korean Beauty Products page available on Facebook. Kindly message then on messenger and one of the agents will contact and respond to you in a timely manner.
How to use the clay mask:
- After using facial wash, pat it dry
- Apply clay evenly over the entire face avoiding eye area.
- Leave on until it dries in about 15 to 20 minutes
- Wash off completely with warm water and pat face dry.
- Finish it off with a suitable moisturizer or serum
Anyapurba Sarkar (Annie)
Follow Me On
Disclaimer: Please note I am not a certified nutritionist/dietician or cosmetologist.