Embrace Doha is a leading organization that provides groups and individuals alike the perfect means of getting acquainted with the region’s lifestyle, customs and business etiquette by facilitating an understanding of this region’s history, culture, and heritage.
We offer a diverse range of cultural sessions (in–house and online), consultancy, and events aimed at enriching the cultural experiences of expatriates and visitors in Qatar.
Our organization is comprised of locals and residents that possess an in-depth knowledge of Qatar, who assist companies, ministries, educational entities and the public to develop a deeper cultural understanding of Qatar among their employees and guests through activities, excursions, and entertainment.
To deliver a wide range of cultural services to connect our clients with Qatar’s rich history, culture, and heritage – both at home, and abroad.
By 2022, we aim to become the preferred cultural resource for people living in and visiting Qatar
- To introduce our clients to the values, customs and traditions of Qatar and the Gulf region.
- To increase cultural understanding for newcomers and address cultural misconceptions.
- To facilitate a healthy cross-cultural dialogue between locals and expatriates based on mutual respect, integrity, and understanding.
- To provide residents, newcomers and visitors with sufficient cultural awareness to understand, and effectively interact with, the Qatari society.
- To encourage tourism in Qatar by promoting the country’s landmarks, history, and future ambitions.
- To support the realization of Qatar National Vision 2030 by balancing modernization and preserving traditions.
Designed to offer culturally authentic tour for an unforgettable Qatari experience
To know more about them
Building number: 157 Al Wakrah Souq, Al Wakrah, Qatar