This Ministry of Municipality and Environment allows renting wholesale market facilities, and the rent value depends on the kind of facility (butcheries, vegetables and fish benches, feed shops and others).
- Provide letter from applicant addressed to the General Control Section Head.
- Attach copy of company commercial license and copy of ID.
- Submit a livestock possession certificate for goat and camel stockade renting request.
- Pay appropriate fees.
- General Control Section at Doha Municipality premises.
- Municipality reception (wholesale market).
- The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires seven days to be completed.
Applicable fees per month are as follows:
- Livestock stockades: Monthly QR300-1,500 as per site.
- Gulf Cooperation Market: Monthly QR500, except one shop in market; it is to be rented for QR1,000 per month.
- Wholesale shops: Monthly QR500-4,800, as per site.
- Livestock stockades with feed: Monthly QR375-500, as per site.
- Fish auction office: Monthly QR500.
- Butcheries: Monthly QR500.
- Cow stockade: Monthly QR160.
- Doha city booth: Monthly QR500.
- Wholesale market booth: Monthly QR1,500-2,000.
- Auction booth: Monthly QR500-1,100.
- Camel stockades: Monthly QR100.
- Vegetable bench: Monthly QR100.
- Fish bench: Monthly QR500.
- Feed shops: Monthly QR500-1,800, as per site.
- Poultry market: Monthly QR100.