This service allows residents to apply for the amendment of their job titles in the QID, through a representative, the concerned person, or one of the authorized signatories, while attaching the required documents.
- Click on “E-Services and E-Forms” from the “Services” menu on the website of the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs (MADLSA), and then choose the “Recruitment” Department.
- Select “Profession Amendment Request“, and then click on “Apply” in the service page.
- Enter the required information (Establishment Number, QID, and Mobile Number, which is registered with the same QID).
- Tick the Captcha checkbox, and then click on “Submit”.
- Enter the verification code that was sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the required details in the application form and attach the following document copies:
- QID of the authorized signatory
- QID card of the applicant
- Company’s registration card
- Municipality license
- Commercial registration
- Education certificates certified by the official authorities
- Tick the checkbox “I, the applicant, certify that all the above data is correct, and I bear responsibility in the event that otherwise is proven.”
- Submit your request.
- Download and fill out the application form.
- Providing the following documents:
- Copies of authorized person and applicant IDs.
- A copy of academic certificates accredited by authorized parties.
- Attach a copy of the company’s Establishment ID, valid municipal license along with the applicant’s previous employment contract.
- Attach three original copies of the new employment contract signed by both parties, and signature of authorized person.
- Bank statement indicating his/her salary amount and statement of account for 6 months.
No fees apply for this service.
- The service is available for private and joint-stock companies.
- Application with the required attachments must be sent to MADLSA for conformity, review and approval.
- The registration of the worker’s data shall be in terms of the employee’s QID number.
- The person in charge of the company bears the full responsibility for the validity of the data recorded through the mandatory acknowledgment in the digital service.
- For more information on the terms and conditions, the required documents, and the detailed steps, you can check the User Guide and login instructions.
- For more details, you can check the service information page on MADLSA website.