(1) How would you like to Introduce yourself?
Ruby is precious ,Ruby is bright, playing a variety of roles,dutiful daughter,responsible and caring mother and wife,an understanding supportive friend passionate about everything whilst discovering my skill set along this journey called Life.
(2) Tell Me Something About Your Family & How they have Supported you in achieving your Dream?
Lost my dad when I was in my teens and mum in 2022. Mums was strong lady,very proud of my creative streak,she felt was truly an extension of her.My husband and 2 daughters are loving,solidly supporting all that I do with utmost conviction and trust.They are proud of me and want my happiness above all.A big responsibility to not let any of the above down,so integrity and authenticity is of prime importance .
(3) Tell Me About Your Best/Memorable Childhood Memory.
Walking hand in hand with my dad ,on a high street in London eating a bag full of cherries. He passed away shortly after that,when I was in my teens .I cherish that moment .
(4) One of the craziest thing you have done in your life
I have been silly and playful but never crazy as such . Probably publishing a self help book is the crazy that tops my list .
(5) What do you love most about yourself?
What you see is what you get. No pretentiousness,no game playing,JUst wanting to be the best version of myself for myself .
(6) Tell me about your hobbies.
My hobby is to just be at peace,be a happy person ,and to constantly work on improving my journey against all odds. Enjoying the gifts given generously by the universe.,with gratitude.
(7) Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
Care took of my mum with diligence and from my heart. Grateful for being chosen to do so.
(8) Tell me about your journey as a writer.
My being an author is quite by accident…situations and circumstance just led me to it …never a planned excercise….just happened .
(9) What has inspired you to become a writer?
Still not a writer …just a friend sharing my thoughts and experiences to as many ,keeping it simple like a one on one conversation.
(10) What kind of books you like to read & why ?
I read off and on…bits n bobs of social media,internet ,twitter …whatever catches my mind , lessons which I can apply in my life.
(11) Few Words about Women Empowerment
Women’s empowerment is every woman’s fundamental right…to promote her self worth,the ability to make her own choices..and to never having to apologize for her capabilities.she is a complete circle and knows how to contain it well,respect that .
(12) If you could live one day of your life over again, what day would you choose?
None . All happened as per a divine plan. The good , the bad and the unpleasant . I accept it all.
(13) How do you want to help society?
If I can help spread kind ,helpful , encouraging words to even one person ,I am on the right path coz this lot will only grow. Compassion and understanding can do wonders to uplift people’s state of mind,to rethink positively no matter the odds.
(14) A Few words about Qatar & how this place has helped you in fulfilling your dreams?
It’s my first foray into giving back to Qatar and the residents of this place ..I am going to allow the universe to guide me rightfully and correctly.this is just the beginning to spread love n positivity.
(15) What message do you want to give to our viewers?
Help me and join me in getting a genuine smile on everyone’s face ,remind all the importance of integrity in all that you do …starting from the self.
(16) A Fews Lines about Essence of Qatar.(Our Website) as well as Sheroes of Qatar Series.
Congratulations and more power to your young team of professionals, bravo and continue the good work ,may your tribe increase.