Doha: The Ministry of Education and Higher Education announced that student transfer and enrolment in Qatar public schools will be open from August 23 to October 7.
Parents can complete the enrolment process online via the Public Service Portal.
For applications to be complete, parents will need to upload all the required documents for admission, along with the medical assessment certificates for new students.
Required documents for enrolment:
– QID copy
– KAHRAMAA certificate or residential electricity number as per duly attested lease contract (all nationalities)
– Birth certificate (for children of Qatari mothers and residents)
– Recent employer certificate for non-Qatari students.
– The certificate must be issued within one month from the enrolment date. Employers must be among the entities eligible for registration in public schools
– Medical assessment for new students
In a related context, medical examinations for new students are still underway in a number of pre-determined health centers.
The official medical certificates issued by health centers will determine whether students are medically fit for admission.
The certificates will also be linked to the Ministry’s online enrolment system. Accordingly, parents can proceed with the online enrolment directly once the student is found medically fit.