Apply for Katara Photography/Videography Permission
The Cultural Village Foundation – Katara allows its visitors to take photos or videos after obtaining a permission. They can apply online to get the permission at least one working day before the date of shooting.
- Fill out the online form, entering all required information.
- Select the shooting type (photography – videography).
- Select the purpose of shooting, and the shooting location.
- Enter the verification code.
- Click “Submit”.
- Maximum permit validity is one week from its issue date.
- It is not allowed by law to use the taken pictures or videos for advertising and commercial purposes. Also, using models is strictly forbidden.
- Applicant is bound by this permit to provide a copy of the pictured or ﬁlmed material to Katara management, which in turn shall not give this material to any other entity.
- Applicant must be available at the time and place of Shooting.