Replace Lost or Damaged Residence Permit (For Non-Qataris)
Residents can apply online to replace their lost or damaged residence permit cards through the online portal of the Ministry of Interior (MOI).
- Login with your smartcard to the e-services portal of MOI.
- Select “Residence Services” from the list, then choose the service type (Replace Lost or Replace Damaged).
- Enter the information of the expat who wants to issue Residence Permit/QID card (Either for himself/herself, or for one of the family members), in addition to the mobile number.
- Select the delivery option: Personally from Expatriates Affairs Department, or by mail courier via Qatar Postal Services Company.
- In case of selecting the mail courier delivery option, the address should be entered, and its information validity checkbox should be ticked.
- Pay fees and print/save receipt.
- Applicants must be inside the country.
- If you need to replace a lost QID card, you must submit an “Implicit” security notification for the lost card.
QR200, in addition to QR20 mail courier delivery fees (if applicable).