Qatar Postal Services Company ( Qatar Post) provides this service to the public renew their dependents residence visas and ID cards. This service is provided by “Qatar Post” in partnership with the Passports and Expatriates Affairs Department at Ministry of Interior and immigration.
This service provides possibility of quick and accurate online renewal of residence visas and ID cards in General Post Office through Qatar e-government.
- Renew your expired driving license through Metrash2 mobile app.
- Select delivery method by Qatar Post.
- Visit the General Post Office in West Bay.
- Provide the following documents:
- Passport, ID card or copy thereof
- ID card application form and personal photo
- Applicant signature on ID card application
- Pay appropriate fees.
Any Qatar Post branch (Visit Qatar Post website to find the nearest to you).
- Qatar Post is not responsible for any delays caused by incomplete application forms.
- For further information, please call 104 or email at email@example.com.
- A fee of QR500 is required to renew resident permit for the wife or child over 18 years old and QR300 for servants, drivers, farmers or fishermen.
- For personal resident permit, a fee of QR50 for ID card is required, the same amount to be paid as labor department fees and QR2 as labor department stamp fee.
- Application processing fee is QR25.
- Fees are paid in cash only and QR10 amount is required in case of home delivery.