This recipe is inspired by combination of sweet & spicy but in a different dimension. Chicken sweet & spicy is very famous in Asian cuisine but I have taken the inspiration form French cooking & Indian roots.
Banana is added for sweetness to spicy marinated chicken & fried zucchini fritters also called “pakora” or “bhajiaya” served with carrot sauce.
For chicken roulade
- Take chicken breast & flatten it using a kitchen hammer. Sprinkle some curry powder & salt.
- Put a firm peeled banana & wrap within the chicken breast.
- Cover the roll with turkey bacon & finally wrap with some aluminum foil.
- Cook in oven for 5-8 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
- Take a non-stick pan & add little oil, remove the chicken roulade & grill in the pan to give it a nice color.
Zucchini Pakora or Zucchini fritters
- Grate the zucchini, add corn flour, chickpea flour or besan, turmeric powder, green chili, ginger garlic chopped, coriander or cilantro, salt & mix well.
- Deep fry on medium heat oil.
- Peel, cut & boil the carrot in little water. Add butter, salt & blend smoothly.
- Adjust seasoning if required.
Spoon spread the carrot puree & cut the chicken roulade in roundel.
Assemble the zucchini fritters on top.
Sprinkle some paprika powder & enjoy!!!