#DRESS UP ELEGANT AND CLASSY
Are you bored with your wardrobe collection? Are you fed up with wearing the same outfit? Is it time for you to change up your style? Do you feel like adding a bit of sophistication and class to your everyday outfits? Are you wondering how to make that transition? I’ll walk you through the ins and outs of styling with a simpler, chic, and classy style that would depict your personality.
Looking classy is any outfit is about putting together crucial elements and making sure your style and confidence also shines through. So if you are ready to delve into a new classy look and answer the question of how to dress classy, let me share quick tips.
- Identify your own areas of comfort wear which makes you feel confident. Defining your own personal style is very important as it projects your mood, reflects your interests, inspirations and spread positive vibes.
- Neutrals or solid colors are always your friends. Purchase solid or pastel colors which are plentiful in the stores and can be easily combined with various accessories and help to stretch your wardrobe collection.
- Fit of your outfit is the most important element as it imparts an additional dose of smartness.
- Don’t go overboard with your accessories. Keep is minimalistic.
- I can’t say this goes without saying because I want to include all the basics. Make sure you style your hair. If you’re wondering how to dress classy and give the appearance of sophistication make sure you spend a little bit of time styling your hair. Find a hairstyle that is easy for you to style every day and one that you love as well!
- Make up of course makes a lot of difference. Eyes, cheeks, and lips should be what you focus on if you only have 5 minutes. Put on some mascara to open up your eyes, add some blush to bring some life and dimension to a face, and wear a bold lip to add a pop of color. These three things are subtle but make a huge difference to the completeness of your classy look.
- Keep a pretty Manicure. I prefer to stay away from stiletto nails and bold or neon colors, as well as nail art and jewels as it does not suit for all occasions and as I am working in the corporate sector.
I usually integrate my outfits in various different ways which creates a new transition every time.
I combined the Choker Neck One Shoulder Split Bell Sleeve dress with a nice red pair of heels with minimalistic accessories. To complete the look, got a nice hairstyle done and put a dark red lipstick. I ensured I did not overdo from head to toe as I wanted to keep the beauty of the outfit intact.
Shop the look:
Outfit – SHEIN
Heels – VEROMODA
LIPSTICK – MAC RUBY WOO
MASCARA – WET AND WILD
Anyapurba Sarkar (Annie)
Follow Me On Social Media