Don’t have a big date lined up for Valentine’s Day? Don’t feel too bad, you’re far from alone.
In the recent years, this day is no longer just meant for couples anymore. Instead of just doting on their significant others, it’s becoming very common to also give gifts to friends, family, classmates and teachers, co-workers– even pets!
However, I don’t deny to the fact also that if you have love of your life, you are blessed to have your significant other to share all the love one needs.
When it comes to describing the brightest, the most powerful and inspiring feeling in the world, it will definitely be love. We cannot but admit that we yearn for love despite our age, gender, race, nationality or religion. Since the very beginning of humankind, people have sought for this magnificent feeling and continue their search these days as well.
Love is pervasive but it does not always evoke the feeling of ecstasy, and yet we believe that it is all we need in life.
As said earlier, Love has so many shades and sides: you can love your family, your children, your friends, your beloved one, your pets, your country or your devotion in life but each and every of this “I love” has different tinge.
What you feel to parents and offspring is caring, selfless love without any deception whereas love between two, a couple is more intimate, passionate feeling, affection, so to say, that unites two souls into one.
Without exaggeration, for me, there is nothing more important in life than this feeling of Love.
- It inspires to welcome every day with the big smile.
- It lets you to enjoy every new morning and every new little thing like the flower blossom or long-awaited rain on hot summer day.
- Love evokes the desire to care more about family members, or friends, or even strangers.
- It impels to commit selfless deeds for those who are in need or have never been lucky enough to experience this feeling in their life.
- Love is the only thing that makes me open myself to the world and wish to embrace it with all its imperfections and disappointments.
I can say for sure is that love is the feeling you have to enjoy, so grasp the object of your affection and never let him or her go because that is what your soul really needs.
Happy Valentine Day to All!